It is time we finally introduce our experienced Post Frame specialist – Michael Linnertz!
Mike is the construction whisperer of all things “framing”. He’s been framing and building since he was 15yrs old. Now we know he ages like a fine wine, but we can assure you he has many many years under his belt. Overall, Mike is a fun, motivated, and hard-working guy who gets the job DONE!
We are lucky to have him on our team and have appreciated his dedication!
Take a peek at our article to find out some fun facts you probably would never know about Mike!
- How long have you worked at Gateway Building Systems? I started working at Gateway way back in June 2022. I guess that makes me the rookie!
- What’s your favorite part about working at Gateway? I enjoy the family atmosphere and how everyone works well together, and we are not micromanaged.
- What’s a fun fact about you? I can’t help but sing while I dance, but I am the worst singer ever! I feel horrible for anyone that dances with me, and I know I should stop, but I can’t.
- How would your coworkers describe you? Probably depends on who you ask? I hope they would say things like “Wow! We are so impressed with how amazing Mike is!” I did say hope, right?
- How do you spend your free time? I am really a homebody and usually spend my spare time working around the house, boating, fishing, and ice drinking, oops I mean Ice fishing.
- What’s your go-to caffeine fix? Coffee, coffee, coffee. I drink at least 1 pot a day. Also, I heard that chocolate has caffeine, so I eat way too much of it.
- What’s your favorite memory while being at Gateway? My favorite memories working at Gateway happen whenever I need equipment or something moved, Ross will hide or close his office door and tell me he is not there.
- Do you have a nickname? How did you get it? My nickname is “Pitstop.” I am not very proud of it, but unfortunately it is earned. My friends call me that because I seem to have the bladder of a 5-year-old girl and usually never pass a rest area while traveling.
- Favorite movie & why? I like many movies, but I would have to say a favorite of mine is the Back to the Future trilogy. I think that it stands out to me because of all the details and events that have to work back and forth.
- What are you a “closet fan” of? I am a closet fan of Kevin’s hair. I wish I could pull that off myself.
- What are 3 things still left on your bucket list? As far as career, I would love to establish a multi-state dealership network for Post Frame Buildings. On a personal note, I would like to own a corvette and travel to Germany for Octoberfest.
Make sure to give Mike a big “HELLO” the next time you see him in the office or on the job site!