Millwrights install, dismantle, or move machinery and heavy equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, or other drawings.
- Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Replace worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
- Assemble mechanical components or machine parts.
- Adjust the tension of nuts or bolts.
- Position equipment using hand tools, power tools, or heavy equipment.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must ensure to use the buddy lift system
- Wear PPE Follow safety guidelines
- Ability to work with other and follow direction