Reports to: Logistics Manager
Direct Reports: None
Moving, picking up and delivery of materials (cardboard bails from Walmart) around North Dakota. Loading and unloading of materials, chaining and strapping down equipment. Operating forklift to load/unload materials.
- Ability to sit while driving or operating or extended periods of time
- Must be able to do reasonable amounts of physical labor. Including but not limited to repetitive bending, lifting, and climbing.
- Lifting and pulling up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
Administration: Local haul driver is accountable for the preparation of reports as is required by the company. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Accurately tracks and accounts for all labor on a daily basis and submits time cards to appropriate persons including reporting late starts and or missed days
- Document all items removed from and returned to stock
- Completes Driver’s Vehicle Inspection Reports and reports equipment and vehicle issues to appropriate persons
- Property maintains DOT log book and IFTA reports
- Property documents and reports safety incidents to appropriate personnel
- Daily contact with Logistics Manager for dispatch
- Weekly contact with office personnel concerning time cards and other required paperwork.
Apply online or in person at:
2138 Main Ave West -West Fargo, ND 58078
8073 36th St. SE – Jamestown, ND 58401
17153 County Highway 82- Fergus Falls, MN 56537